Phynd API outage found on Wed 11/25/2020 that impacts legacy sites
Starting on Wed, 11/25/2020, the Phynd API experienced an outage that impacts profile visibility on legacy CUIMC sites. The Distribution has limited impact but should have no visible issues. See below for more details.
- Profiles on impacted legacy sites may have visibility issues until the outage is resolved.
- Profiles on the Distribution should have no visible issues. However, any updates made in Phynd will be delayed until the API outage is resolved.
Phynd is aware of the issue and is working on a solution as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience..
- Wed 11/25/2020, 12:05 p.m.
In Progress: Phynd is aware of the issue and is working on a solution as soon as possible. Updates will be posted here once available.
- Wed 11/25/2020, 2:29 p.m.
In Progress: Phynd has a temporary solution in place that should reduce issues. They are still working on a long-term solution as soon as possible.
- Mon 11/30/2020, 10:00 a.m.
Resolved: All API issues have been resolved and sites should no longer experience any issues