Release v3.2.x: We've Updated Our Hero and CTA Styles
January 26, 2018
- Remove preview button from editing pages.
- Add image zoom option on CTAs on homepage.
- Add new hero styles to allow positioning of text overlay, text color, and effects.
- Hide gallery title when displaying gallery on a page.
- Ability to add additional text to open hours module.
- Fix missing square ratio in media embeds; refine embed styles.
- Add helper text to the entity queue listing display.
- Fix CTA so that it does not default to white description text on white background 3.
- Linting tool is updated to enforce current best practices
- When three or more CTAs are in the same region, update button link color to black instead of white.
- Fix alignment issue with homepage heroes using badge
- Fix text overflowing on Internet Explorer on mobile
- Fix news and events component width when Prominence Auto and Style Auto is selected.
- Change code color function to use fallback default colors if colors are not present in theme color override map
- Fix missing border drop shadow on FAQ accordion
- Fix sidebar component width