Release v4.3.x: Learn About Our Text Call-Out Feature and Updated Component Styles
September 25, 2018
- The clear float style has been added to the WYSIWYG stylesheet in order to become more transparent for editors.
- Text callout plugin has been added to the WYSIWYG. Editors can add a callout box to a node with a title and description.
- Specific styles have been added to the gateway component to allow it to mix with other components.
- Editors have the ability to add a horizontal rule through the WYSIWYG editor.
- Prevent News node and topics from crashing when user delete a topic that in use.
- Disable multiple columns on small mobile for gateways.
- Fixed bug that was stripping custom bullet and number styles when customizing lists via WYSIWYG.
- Disallow underline HTML element in WYSIWYG.
- Created standardized component background styles for the following: Opening Hours, Gateway, Featured Content, Badges, CTAs, CTA Phone, In Numbers, News/Events, Video.
- Changed page title color to our default "black", lightened page and component title colors.
- Fixed featured news summary so that it does not automatically align to the bottom of the box.
- Adjusted styles for “add to cart” payment buttons. When there is no title or description listed, only the button will display. Made PayPal submit buttons blue by default.
- Addressed the following accessibility issues: open hours spacing, promoted news listing icon color, and newsroom spacing.
- External link icons have been hidden from footer logos.
- Carousel display issues adjusted for images without captions on Internet Explorer 10.
- Updated featured top stories in the newsroom so that the image displays first.
- Updated News/Events on the homepage so that it will only display icons for prominence primary (full width).
- In empty News/Events listing, text will appear full width.
- Adjusted promoted topics so that empty news items styles do not display dashes.
- News simple search button and promoted topics “View All” link is now blue by default. Made the "View All Topics" button larger in the newsroom.
- Decreased labs publications font size.
- Fixed headings and padding for components using the four-column region style.
- Adjusted hero title sizes.
- Adjusted the font sizes for lists. Increased spacing between list news items.
- Fixed summary font size on desktop for news and blogs.
- Fixed minor CTA style, color and alignment issues.
- Updated events deadline icon size in right rail.
- Reduced size of top margin before the start of a people list.
- Updated styles for blog listings and promoted posts. A blog icon has been added to promoted blog listings on a homepage.
- Fixed blogs byline appearing before titles in certain listings.
- Adjusted spacing on RSS feed link for blog listing