Release v4.4.x: Introducing Our New Services Feature and iContact Embed
November 1, 2018
- Editors now have the ability to embed an iContact form into a page. (iContact is a service provider for capturing emails.)
- Added new content type for Services with 3 display styles (grid, list, and list with search).
- Updated News main search to display search button next to input field if search has no filters.
- Updated badge component styles.
- Enabled interior video background styles on featured layouts and interior pages.
- Added CUPS profiles display on Unit content types. Listings are paginated for optimal UX.
- Pagination styles across all pages have been updated to solid blue for previous and next buttons.
- Updated background and border styles for components.
- Changed gallery arrows so they only appear on non-touch devices and remain partially hidden until gallery interaction takes place.
- Fixed gallery display issue on Internet Explorer 10 and 11 when slide had no caption.
- Updated CUPS teaser "View All" button so that it is blue by default on CUPS search list pages.
- Standardize search results header styles on CUPS, core facilities, and events pages (using the same styles as news search.)
- Add default top right "View All" link styles to announcements with primary prominence.
- Adjusted CTA font styles; increased font size when title is blank.
- Updated News component paragraph to use Sans Serif.
- Add fallback mobile menu styles for orphaned active trails.
- Fixed slick dots on Carousels so they do not appear when carousel has focus and the region is overlapped.
- Fixed News/Events/Announcements button color to use the main theme color.
- Fixed background color of Events ellipsis styles.
- Fixed color and contrast issues for News topics.
- Fixed Gateway padding. Added missing Gateway sidebar title underline border.
- Fixed CTA image to be full width if it's not next to other components.
- Fixed CTA table overrides for certain styles.
- Select boxes in the search forms now scale properly.
- Updated services search box styles so they are not dependent on the order of drop-down fields.