In the Jira Training, we review what Jira is, how to use it, and what resources and support are available. The goal of the class is to learn how to create support requests and resolve your issues efficiently.
- This training is scheduled upon request. If you would like this scheduled, please contact Web Services.
- This training is intended only for Web Liaisons who have been or will be receiving access to Jira.
- This is open to new, existing or legacy product users
- Please join the training promptly on time as a courtesy to the presenter and others that did join on time. 5 minutes after the training starts, it will be locked so others can't join. This is to avoid disruptions and allow the presenter to focus on the presentation rather than attendance.
- Runtime: 10-15 minutes.
- New Distribution Users: This is included in your project costs.
- Existing Distribution users: This is included in your annual costs.
- Legacy product users: This is included in your annual costs.
- What is Jira?
- How to use Jira
- Resources and Support