In the Platform Training, we teach users how to create web pages, news items, and events on our legacy system called the Platform. We describe in detail how to format text, add images, write hyperlinks, and arrange menu items. Additionally, a JIRA Training will also be included at the end for any users who will be web liaisons and will need to create support requests through JIRA.
- This is only for users needing access to a Platform site:
- This class is mandatory for all new users before receiving access privileges. For more information on required training, please visit our Training FAQ page.
- This is only scheduled based on demand. Check our schedule for availability. If you need one scheduled, please contact us.
- Runtime: Approximately 1.5- 2 hours
- New Platform users: This is included in your project costs.
- Existing Platform users: This is included in your annual costs.
- What is the Platform?
- Google Maps and MyMaps
- YouTube and Vimeo
- Using the Platform
- The Toolbox and dashboards
- Editing existing pages
- Create a new page
- Link to an email
- Creating a button
- Upload and link to a PDF
- Add an Adding a featured or standard image
- Publishing a page
- Unpublish a page
- Move a page to a different part of the site
- Resources and Support
- Support Requests
- JIRA Training (Optional)
- Offered to individuals who need to create support requests
- Length: 5-10 minutes