All Distribution sites use your Columbia University (CU) UNI and password for authentication. This is not necessarily the same login information that you use for your CUIMC email. To test whether your password is functional, try logging into MyColumbia.
CU IT is responsible for managing UNIs and any support that is required due to issues. For more information on your CU UNI and how to reset the password, please visit the “Manage My UNI” page.
If you find your self having issues logging in and you know the issue is not your password, please follow each step below to try and resolve your issues prior to contacting Web Services:
- Try a different browser. We recommend using the latest version of the following modern browsers:
- Try clearing your cookies:
- Try a different computer
- If none of the steps above work, please contact us with the following information:
- Take a screenshot of the issue
- Document when you saw the error
- Example: 2019/7/26 2:21PM)
- Document any operating systems/versions that are experiencing the issue
- Example: macOS Mojave Version 10.14.5, Windows 10)
- Document any browsers/versions that are experiencing the issue
- Example: Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142, IE 10)
- Document your IP address