Embedding an Image
Embedded images are a great way to both break up your content and make it more visually appealing to users. This section will go over the steps to embed photos within the body of your content.
- First, position the cursor to the location where you want to insert the image.
- Then, locate the WYSIWYG toolbar above the body field. Click on the Media icon.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen. It will have 3 tabs you can click on:
- Upload: Use this tab to upload a file from your computer
- Library: Use this tab to select an image from your library. This means the photo has already been added to your site by a site user.
- My files: Use this tab to select an image that you have added to your site.
- Once you have selected the image you want to add, you should see a preview of it. Click the Next button.
- The following screen will have options for your embed.
- Display as: Use this section to set the photo as either "Full" or "Wrapped". "Full" means the photo width will be equal to the body column on that page. "Wrapped" means the body text will wrap around your image.
- Align: Use this to set the horizontal positioning based on the display selection you made. If you selected "Full", the alignment will automatically default to centered. Once you've made your selections, click on the Embed button.
- Once you've made your selections, click on the Embed button.