Call to Action (CTA)
Call to actions, or CTAs are a useful feature that can be utilized to draw attention to an action that you want your website visitors to take.
Creating a CTA
- To create a Call To Action in a page you will notice Structured Content, right below the Body content.
- Once you find the Content Item Type list, change it to Call To Action and click theAdd another Content Item
- Select the Style CTA that you want to use:
- Default: Uses a standard styled link but with an arrow at the end
- Button: Uses a link styled as a button
- Phone: Uses a standard styled link but includes a phone icon at the beginning
- Then enter information as required in the following fields:
- Title: This will display a title for your CTA structured as a Heading 2
- Description: This is the text that will be displayed below your title
- Image: This will display a teaser sized image to the right of your text
- Inline Prefix: This places text before the link title (Phone STA style only)
- Link Title: This is the text you want to be displayed for the link
- URL: This is the URL that the link will go to
- For internal pages, select a URL by clicking on the Choose Link button so that it uses the node number and not the absolute URL
- For external pages, enter the absolute URL
- Inline Suffix: This places text after the link title (Phone STA style only)
- Once all the required fields are filled, no other tasks are required other than following the standard procedure to save the page.